Purple Flame


It's Fantasy gacha time!! Now I have my beast of a new laptop I was really able to look around and enjoy the experience rather than the constant lag and crashing. I managed to grab myself some amazing things. I can't pick just one thing I like about this look, I love it all!!!

Shopping List
Head - Genesis Lap - Tara (gacha item in store)
Hair - [LeLutka] - LIVELY in Metal
Body - SLink - Physique Hourglass
Hands - SLink - Elegant
Eyes - aii - Dragon Eye Violet (common) @ The Fantasy Gacha
Outfit (inc, bracelet, anklecuff, pasties, chained bra, silks with all metal changeable from silver to gold) - DM -  N'Shaddaa - The Force (rare) @ The Fantasy Gacha
Shawl - aii - Light Fire Aura Shawl (rare) @ The Fantasy Gacha
Aura - aii - Light Dragon Shawl (common) @ The Fantasy Gacha
Horns - aii - Light Ancient Dragon Horns (uncommon)  @ The Fantasy Gacha
Headdress - Aisling - Phryne Tiara (rare) @ The Fantasy Gacha
Pose - Del May



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming

Fantasy Faire 2021 is coming

⛧ Spells ⛧