Fantasy Faire 2021 is coming

 And I'll rise up 

I'll rise like the day

I'll rise up

I'll rise unafraid

I'll rise up

And I'll do it a thousand times again


The Faire is calling you home! This Thursday, the 22nd April. Pull out your wings, dust off your hooves and enjoy the magic that is the Fantasy Faire.


For all you need to know, please visit 

https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/


Goodies in the picture;


From the Fantasy Faire


* Ground bushes with bell flowers - 3rd Eye Glowbell * Flowers in Peach and Lavendar

* Poppy's 3rd Eye - Giant Pearl Shine Poppy in Dark and light

* Fantasy Faire Statue - The Olde Attic - In Our Darkest Hour FF

* Cherry Blossom Halo - {Acios} Gaia Halo ~Cherry Blossom

(will add taxi when the faire is open)


From Chronicles and Legends event

* Liliy of the valley flowers - Raindale - Lillybell set


Taxi to event;

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nymphai/62/119/3118


Titans - The Lunafae Fairy- Animesh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming

⛧ Spells ⛧