Take Me Home








 
Wrapped up, so consumed by all this hurt
 If you ask me, don't know where to start
 Anger, love, confusion
 Roads that go nowhere
 I know that somewhere better
 'Cause you always take me there
 
 Came to you with a broken faith
 Gave me more than a hand to hold
 Caught before I hit the ground
 Tell me I'm safe, you've got me now
 
 Would you take the wheel
 If I lose control?
 If I'm lying here
 Will you take me home?
 
 Could you take care of a broken soul?
 Will you hold me now?
 Oh, will you take me home?
 
 
I have taken this for the Arcade Photo Contest. If you'd like to have a go (you know you wanna) HERE is all you need to know
 
Arcade June items;
* anc - glass coffin [Giulietta], Swallow [skyblue]
* {Reverie}#1 - Backstage Diva Nightdress
* DRD LN chandelier 1 (top right)
* dust bunny . wanderlust . flower skull
* * Exile - Exile::Stay Grayscale
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming

Fantasy Faire 2021 is coming

⛧ Spells ⛧