⛧ Spells ⛧

EDIT

Sollemne / Infernum Events presents SAMHAIN: A Pagan Festival opening 10th October and running through till 2nd November. I am super excited to be blogging this event, you just know this is going to be jam packed full of goodness.

This is my first of many I'm sure;



As the event is not yet open, I can't add the taxi yet, but till then, here is my shopping list so you can start on your own;

⛧ Tattoo - Lilithe - Cerridwen Tattoos [FULL] (This tattoo comes in 5 different versions)
⛧ Pose with candles, book and held card - Velika Rituals - Ancestry Invocation, used all below (I did mod the pose some for the picture above so this is to show it as it is)


DISORDERLY. / Ritual Night


BLACK NEST / Sade Hallway Collection 


Other bit not from the event;
⛧ Hair and tangled hair with horns - Doux
⛧ Legs, Tail and small forehead horns - Aii
⛧ Ears - VALKYR

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming

Fantasy Faire 2021 is coming